My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Samsonite Spin Trunk Hardside Suitcase Spinner Collection

Samsonite Spin Trunk Hardside Suitcase Spinner Collection

Special Price

Regular Price:

Regular Price:

Or 6 payments of $33.17 with
4.8900 19

Product code: SAM5739

  • Free Delivery. 1-3 Business Days*
  • 100 Day Returns
  • Out of Stock

The perfect all-rounder suitcase set for your travels, the Samsonite Spin Trunk 55cm, 66cm & 75cm Hardside 20:80 Luggage Set will ensure all of your bases are covered.

Product Description

Every suitcase size and style you could need for your next family holiday, couple's week away or solo retreat is right here in the Spin Trunk 55cm, 66cm & 75cm Hardside 20:80 Luggage Set from Samsonite.

With a 55cm carry-on suitcase and two checked luggage options in the set, all of your bases are covered. With a revolutionary 20/80 opening lid, this hard side suitcase is unlike most others. 20% of the packing is in the lightweight, easy to lift lid and the other 80% is in the deep, volume maximising bottom section.

Each piece also features four 360-degree spinning wheels, built in customs approved TSA lock, a fully lined interior with clothes ribbons, wet pack pocket and dividers.

Travel in complete satisfaction with the Samsonite Spin Trunk 55cm, 66cm & 75cm Hardside 20:80 Luggage Set.

Features Summary

    Carry-on approved
    20:80 opening lid
    20% light lid for easy lifting
    80% maximised base for ease of packing and maximum capacity
    Internal PVC pocket (wet pack) ideal for toiletries
    Fully lined interior
    Cross ribbons
    Zip up mesh divider pad
    4 360 degree spinning wheels
    Built-in TSA approved combination lock

    55cm Carry-On Spinner Suitcase Dimensions:
    -Internal: H:47cm W:31cm D:22cm
    -External: H:55cm W:35cm D:25cm
    -Weight: 2.74kg
    -Capacity: Packing - 34L
    -Linear: 115cm

    66cm Spinner Suitcase Dimensions:
    -Internal: H:58cm W:42cm D:24cm
    -External: H:66cm W:45cm D:28cm
    -Weight: 3.64kg
    -Capacity: Packing - 82L
    -Linear: 139cm

    75cm Spinner Suitcase Dimensions:
    -Internal: H:66cm W:45cm D:30cm
    -External: H:75cm W:50cm D:33cm
    -Weight: 4.30kg
    -Capacity: Packing - 110L
    -Linear: 158cm
  • Hardside
  • Polycarbonate

About the Brand

Samsonite International is the world’s largest  travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.

Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.

When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.

All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.

Delivery Information provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.

Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.

Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.

*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped. 


International Shipping:

Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.

Return Policy

100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right! allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.

To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original box or packaging.

Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.

If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.

If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]

Please see our Returns Policy for further information.

Compare (0)