My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase

Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase

Special Price $419.40

Regular Price: 40% off RRP of $699.00

Or 6 payments of $69.90 with

Product code: SAM57392-1090BLU

  • Free Delivery. 1-3 Business Days*
  • 100 Day Returns
  • Out of Stock

The Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase offers a unique flip-lid opening for ease of packing, access on the go and optimal capacity.

Product Description

The ideal suitcase for a family holiday that is designed for ease of use and maximum packing capacity, the Spin Trunk 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase from Samsonite features a unique 20/80 opening. With 20% of the suitcase being the lightweight lid and the other 80% being a deep packing space. Combining the convenience of a softside suitcase with the protection of a hardshell.

Four easy spinning 360-degree wheels allow for full manoeuvrability and an easy glide. The retractable handle system ensures you're always in charge, no matter how you roll. Grab handles allow for an easy, sturdy lift when necessary.

The built-in customs approved TSA lock with three-digit combination will secure your belongings and ensure customs can open your suitcase if needs be. Inside you'll find dividers panels for each side of the suitcase, clothes straps, a wet pack pocket and zip pockets for smaller items.

For protection and convenience on the go, you can't look past the Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase.

Features Summary

Weight 4.3 Kg
Warranty 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
External Dimensions H:75cm W:50cm D:33cm
Internal Dimensions H:66cm W:47cm D:30cm
Linear Measurement 158cm
Literage 110L
    20:80 opening lid
    20% light lid for easy lifting
    80% maximised base for ease of packing and maximum capacity
    Internal PVC pocket (wet pack) ideal for toiletries
    Fully lined interior
    Cross ribbons
    Zip up mesh divider pad
    4 360 degree spinning wheels
    Built-in TSA approved combination lock
  • 4 Wheel
  • Built In Lock
  • Checked
  • Hardside
  • Interior Pockets
  • Rolling
  • Spinner
  • TSA Friendly Lock
  • Zip Around
  • Polycarbonate
  • Hardside
  • Man Made
Size Measurement 75cm

About the Brand

Samsonite International is the world’s largest  travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.

Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.

When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.

All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.

Delivery Information provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.

Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.

Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.

*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped. 


International Shipping:

Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.

Return Policy

100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right! allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.

To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original box or packaging.

Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.

If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.

If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]

Please see our Returns Policy for further information.

Compare (0)