My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm & 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Luggage Set

Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm & 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Luggage Set

Special Price $803.85

Regular Price: 42% off RRP of $1,398.00

4.9200 12

Product code: SAMSPINTRUNK75-75CHA

  • Free Delivery. 1-3 Business Days*
  • 100 Day Returns
  • Out of Stock

Kit yourself out with two of the best suitcases on the market for volume maximisation with the Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm & 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Luggage Set!

Product Description

The Spin Trunk 75cm & 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Luggage Set from Samsonite features two 75cm checked suitcases that are ideal for longer trips and family holidays. Each suitcase features a 20/80 opening, where 20% of the suitcase is the lightweight lid and the other 80% is specifically designed for deep, volume maximising packing. Say goodbye to classic 50/50 opening suitcases and welcome convenience and space saving to your travel life.

Each suitcase also features four 360-degree spinning wheels, built-in customs approved TSA locks, a fully lined interior with clothes straps, wet pack pocket and divider panels for organised packing on the go.

Ensure you take everything you need with you with the Samsonite Spin Trunk 75cm & 75cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Luggage Set.

Features Summary

Warranty 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Attributes
    20:80 opening lid
    20% light lid for easy lifting
    80% maximised base for ease of packing and maximum capacity
    Internal PVC pocket (wet pack) ideal for toiletries
    Fully lined interior
    Cross ribbons
    Zip up mesh divider pad
    4 360 degree spinning wheels
    Built-in TSA approved combination lock


    2 x 75cm Spinner Suitcase Dimensions:
    -Internal: H:66cm W:45cm D:30cm
    -External: H:75cm W:50cm D:33cm
    -Weight: 4.30kg
    -Capacity: Packing - 110L
    -Linear: 158cm
Features
  • 4 Wheel
  • Built In Lock
  • Hardside
  • Interior Pockets
  • Rolling
  • Spinner
  • TSA Friendly Lock
  • Zip Around
Material
  • Hardside
  • Polycarbonate

About the Brand

Samsonite International is the world’s largest  travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.

Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.

When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.

All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.

Delivery Information

luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.

Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.

Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.

*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped. 

 

International Shipping:

Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.

Return Policy

100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!

luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.

To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.

Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.

If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.

If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]

Please see our Returns Policy for further information.

×
Hide
Compare (0)