My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Samsonite Spin Trunk 66cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase

Samsonite Spin Trunk 66cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase

Special Price $359.40

Regular Price: 40% off RRP of $599.00

4.9300 15

Product code: SAM57391-1090BLU

  • Free Delivery. 1-3 Business Days*
  • 100 Day Returns
  • Out of Stock

The checked suitcase with a difference, the Samsonite Spin Trunk 66cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase isn't your average hard-side suitcase. Say goodbye to 50/50 opening with this genius 20/80 volume maximising split suitcase. The convenience of a soft-side with the bonus of hard-shell protection.

Product Description

The perfect checked suitcase made for small hotel rooms, volume focused packing and convenience on the go. The Spin Trunk 66cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase from Samsonite opens with the unique 20/80 opening. With 20% of the space being a lightweight lid and the other 80% being a deep storage space.

Four 360 degree multidirectional wheels allow for complete ease of movement on the go. Combine those with the retractable handle system for the ultimate in control.

A built-in combination TSA lock protects your belongings within, offering customs officials the ability to open your suitcase without breaking it if necessary. The interior of the Spin Trunk is fully kitted out for your travel needs, with divider panels, clothes straps and wet pack.

Take travel seriously with the convenience of the Samsonite Spin Trunk 66cm Hardside VOLUMAX 20:80 Spinner Suitcase.

Features Summary

Weight 3.64 Kg
Warranty 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
External Dimensions H:66cm W:45cm D:28cm
Internal Dimensions H:58cm W:42cm D:24cm
Linear Measurement 139cm
Literage 82L
Attributes
    20:80 opening lid
    20% light lid for easy lifting
    80% maximised base for ease of packing and maximum capacity
    Internal PVC pocket (wet pack) ideal for toiletries
    Fully lined interior
    Cross ribbons
    Zip up mesh divider pad
    4 360 degree spinning wheels
    Built-in TSA approved combination lock
    Nests within the 75cm Spin Trunk
Features
  • 4 Wheel
  • Built In Lock
  • Checked
  • Hardside
  • Interior Pockets
  • Rolling
  • Spinner
  • TSA Friendly Lock
  • Zip Around
Material
  • Man Made
  • Hardside
  • Polycarbonate
Size Measurement 66cm

About the Brand

Samsonite International is the world’s largest  travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.

Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.

When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.

All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.

Delivery Information

luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.

Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.

Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.

*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped. 

 

International Shipping:

Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.

Return Policy

100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!

luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.

To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.

Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.

If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.

If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]

Please see our Returns Policy for further information.

×
Hide
Compare (0)