My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Samsonite Polygon 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase

Samsonite Polygon 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase

Special Price

Regular Price:

Regular Price:

Or 6 payments of $54.91 with

Product code: SAM111638

  • Free Delivery. 1-3 Business Days*
  • 100 Day Returns
  • Out of Stock

Take up less space throughout your travels with the Samsonite Polygon 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase!

Product Description

Maximum packing capacity, combined with stylish exterior, the Samsonite Polygon 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase is perfect for your next trip! The large checked case is ideal for trips two weeks or longer.

With an 80/20 packing style, you'll find 80% of the packing capacity at the front of the case, with the remaining 20% being at the back. The case zips around and has an in-built TSA lock to secure these. You'll also find four, double spinning Hinomoto Japan wheels, a top and side grab handle and a telescopic handle system for easy manoeuvrability! The two front wheels even have a handy braking system to ensure your case doesn't roll around when stationary.

Inside the hardside case, two sets of central dividers help to keep items organised. You'll also find four different zippered pockets and cross-ribbons on the larger side.

Shop the Samsonite Polygon 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase at Enjoy free shipping and 100 day returns, on us!

Features Summary

Brand Samsonite
Range Polygon
Warranty 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
    Flat-Max 80/20 style
    4 x Hinomoto Japan double spinning wheels with braking system
    Telescopic handle system
    Top and side grab handles
    In-built TSA approved combination lock
    Hidden ID tag
    Two interior central dividers
    Adjustable cross-ribbons
    4 x internal zippered pockets
Material Polycarbonate

About the Brand

Samsonite International is the world’s largest  travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.

Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.

When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.

All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.

Delivery Information provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.

Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.

Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.

*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped. 


International Shipping:

Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.

Return Policy

100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right! allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.

To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original box or packaging.

Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.

If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.

If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at

Please see our Returns Policy for further information.

You may also be interested in:
Samsonite Promenade RFID Passport Cover Black
RRP: $89.00 NOW: $62.30
Samsonite Promenade RFID Passport Cover Grey
RRP: $89.00 NOW: $62.30
Compare (0)