The perfect combination of utilising space, style and rolling technologies, the ARQ is an impressive piece. The ARQ 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase from Samsonite uses the 80:20 VOLUMAX configuration. Along with this, the AERO-TRAC suspension shock absorbing system makes manoeuvring the large case a breeze!
The team at Samsonite have utilised the large capacity case by applying the 80:20 VOLUMAX technology. 20% of the suitcase is made up of the lightweight lid, and the other 80% the large packing area. Maximise your packing experience with the internal organisation systems and travel with ease. Inside, a central divider and wet bag are incorporated on the 20% case side. On the larger, opposite side, you'll find compression cross-ribbons to keep your load compact. The ARQ 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase is the ideal size to take on a weekend family trip, allowing everyone to use the same suitcase.
The AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing technology within the wheels of the suitcase make them tough and durable throughout your travels. Adding to the smooth rolling of your case, the wheels are able to tackle any surface thrown at them. Minimizing vibration and the usual rattling wheel sound, the AERO-TRAC technology really adds to the incredible case.
Stylish and classy, the ARQ keeps the contents of your case safe with the in-built TSA lock. The dual-tube telescopic handle also helps with manoeuvring the large suitcase through the crowds on your travels. Top and side grab handles provide extra carry options. With the ARQ range, you'll travel in complete comfort and style!
Luxurious and true quality, the ARQ 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase from Samsonite combines style with versatility. Shop Samsonite NZ wide with easy 100 day returns and free shipping at luggage.co.nz!
|Warranty||10 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
|External Dimensions||H:75cm W:50cm D:35cm|
|Internal Dimensions||H:68cm W:46cm D:30cm|
AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing suspension system on wheels
TSA recessed in-built lock
Dual tube telescopic handle
Built-in address tag
Top and side carry handles
Interior mesh dividers and mesh pockets
Cross body compression ribbons
About the Brand
Samsonite International is the world’s largest travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.
Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.
When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.
All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.
luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.
Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.
Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.
*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped.
Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.
100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!
luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.
Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.