Luxuriously designed, the ARQ 69cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase from Samsonite focuses on style and volume. A sleek new range from Samsonite, the ARQ is packed with plenty of impressive technologies. The main features being the 80:20 VOLUMAX configuration and the AERO-TRAC suspension wheels. The ARQ 69cm Spinner is the perfect checked suitcase for a two-week trip!
The boxy design of the ARQ allowed Samsonite to utilise the volume of the case. The packing space is more than impressive, especially with the help of the 80:20 VOLUMAX. With the lightweight lid being 20% of the suitcase, you'll find a central divider and waterproof pocket inside. The remaining 80% supplies the suitcase with a generously sized packing area for the majority of your items. Inside you'll find compression cross-ribbons to hold down the load. Internal mesh zip-overs cover either side of the case, adding to the overall organisation!
AERO-TRAC shock absorbing wheel systems help smooth out the way your suitcase rolls. The technology makes for a comfortable roll and decreases vibration and noise that usually comes with most wheels. Controling your case is even easier with the dual tube system handle, making manoeuvring through crowds stress-free. Two carry handles on the side and top of the case make for easy grabbing off the luggage carousel. A built-in TSA lock is ideal for keeping your luggage safe and secure throughout your travels!
Packed with plenty of technologies and features to make your travel experience so much more than the regular. A true masterpiece, the ARQ 69cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase from Samsonite, utilises space, style and spinning. Shop Samsonite NZ wide with free shipping and easy 100 day returns at luggage.co.nz!
|Warranty||10 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
|External Dimensions||H:69cm W:47cm D:30cm|
|Internal Dimensions||H:60cm W:44cm D:26cm|
AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing suspension system on wheels
TSA recessed in-built lock
Dual tube telescopic handle
Built-in address tag
Top and side carry handles
Interior mesh dividers and mesh pockets
Cross body compression ribbons
About the Brand
Samsonite International is the world’s largest travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.
Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.
When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.
All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.
luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.
Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.
Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.
*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped.
Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.
100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!
luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.
Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.