Packed with plenty of innovative technologies, the stylish ARQ range is a sleek new design from Samsonite. The ARQ 55cm Hardside Carry-On Spinner from Samsonite adopts the 80:20 VOLUMAX system to utilise packing space. Along with AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing wheels, the ARQ 55cm Spinner is the ultimate carry-on option!
The 80:20 VOLUMAX system maximises the internal space inside the case. 20% of the suitcase is made up of the lightweight lid. The large base makes up the remaining 80% of the case, providing a deep packing space. Utilising the space within your suitcase makes for comfortable and organised travel.
Built with a strong polycarbonate shell, the case remains strong and impact-resistant. The sleek and stylish design offers a luxury look and feel. Four spinner wheels are built into the case using Samsonite's AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing technologies to help with tackling rough surfaces. A retractable, dual tube handle helps with manoeuvring through the airport crowds smoothly. On the side, you'll find a recessed TSA approved lock, for keeping your items secure and safe while travelling.
Inside the case, you'll find a fully lined interior with plenty of organisation features. Each side of the suitcase has a zip around mesh covering, keeping the contents compressed. On the 80 side, you'll find a cross-body compression ribbon to keep the bulk of your necessities condensed. The 20 side includes a wet bag to keep damp items separate. The ARQ 55cm Hardside Carry-On Spinner is an organised packers dream!
Travel in complete style and arrive knowing that the contents of your luggage is well organised. The ARQ 55cm Hardside Carry-On Spinner from Samsonite, is a truly functional masterpiece! Shop Samsonite NZ wide with free shipping and easy 100 day returns at luggage.co.nz!
|Warranty||10 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing suspension system on wheels
TSA recessed in-built lock
Dual tube telescopic handle
Built-in address tag
Top and side carry handles
Interior mesh dividers and mesh pockets
Cross body compression ribbons
About the Brand
Samsonite International is the world’s largest travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.
Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.
When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.
All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.
luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.
Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.
Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.
*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped.
Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.
100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!
luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.
Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.