The ARQ 55cm & 75cm Hardside Spinner Luggage Set from Samsonite combines two perfect sizes. The 75cm is an extremely generous size for a checked suitcase. Perfect for those off on an extended trip! The smaller, 55cm carry-on is ideal for those who like to take a decent amount of entertainment or backup supplies with them on the plane. Ideal for those with young kids who need to take spare changes of clothes!
The ARQ range combine the 80:20 VOLUMAX feature and AERO-TRAC wheels for a match made it luggage heaven! With the 80:20 configuration, you'll find 80% of your packing space is on one side of the suitcase, with the remaining 20% being the lid. Utilise your packing experience with the interior pockets and mesh dividers. You'll also find cross-body ribbons on the larger side of the case to keep your contents compressed and in place!
The AERO-TRAC shock absorbing wheels are perfect for those who are unsure what kind of surfaces they may encounter on their adventures. Avoid vibrations and annoying wheel noises and enjoy a smooth rolling suitcase.
The exterior of the ARQ suitcases is complete with an in-built TSA lock to keep your items safe and secure. A dual tube telescopic handle makes manoeuvring through the masses a breeze! You'll also find a carry handle on the top and side for extra grab options.
Luxurious and tough, the ARQ 55cm & 75cm Hardside Spinner Luggage Set from Samsonite is the ideal mix for the everyday traveller! Shop Samsonite NZ wide with free shipping and easy 100 day returns at luggage.co.nz!
|Warranty||10 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing suspension system on wheels
TSA recessed in-built lock
Dual tube telescopic handle
Built-in address tag
Top and side carry handles
Interior mesh dividers and mesh pockets
Cross body compression ribbons
Internal: 47cm H x 34cm W x 22cm D
External: 55cm H x 36cm W x 24cm D
Litre Capacity: 36
Linear CMs: 115
Internal: 68cm H x 46cm W x 30cm D
External: 75cm H x 50cm W x 35cm D
Litre Capacity: 100
Linear CMs: 160
About the Brand
Samsonite International is the world’s largest travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.
Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.
When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.
All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.
luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.
Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.
Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.
*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped.
Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.
100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!
luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.
Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.