Making sure you've got room for everything, the ARQ 55cm, 69cm & 75cm Hardside Spinner Luggage Set from Samsonite is an ideal grouping! Perfect for couples off an adventure for a few weeks! Versatile and functional, the ARQ case is a well thought out design! Incorporating 80:20 VOLUMAX systems and AERO-TRAC technologies, the ARQ travels comfortably well.
80% of the suitcase has been utilised for maximum packing space. Inside you'll find interior cross-body ribbons to compress the load. With a mesh covering, your necessities are sure to stay in place. The remaining 20% of the case is made up of the lid. The interior uses another mesh covering, as well as a wet bag to keep your damp items separate. With organisation being key, the inside of the ARQ case is an organisers dream!
The AERO-TRAC shock-absorption system in the wheels allows your case to smoothly move across any kind of surface. Avoid unwanted vibrations and noises while on the move! On the outside of the case you'll find an in-built TSA lock to keep things safe on your travels. Two carry handles on the top and side of the case make for easy retrieval off the baggage carousel. With the telescopic handle, you'll easily manoeuvre your way through the crowds!
The luxurious complete set is sure to have heads turn while exploring the world! Travel in complete comfort with the ARQ 55cm, 69cm & 75cm Hardside Spinner Luggage Set from Samsonite! Shop Samsonite NZ wide with free shipping and easy 100 day returns with luggage.co.nz!
|Warranty||10 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
AERO-TRAC shock-absorbing suspension system on wheels
TSA recessed in-built lock
Dual tube telescopic handle
Built-in address tag
Top and side carry handles
Interior mesh dividers and mesh pockets
Cross body compression ribbons
Internal: 47cm H x 34cm W x 22cm D
External: 55cm H x 36cm W x 24cm D
Litre Capacity: 36
Linear CMs: 115
Internal: 60cm H x 44cm W x 26cm D
External: 69cm H x 47cm W x 30cm D
Litre Capacity: 74
Linear CMs: 146
Internal: 68cm H x 46cm W x 30cm D
External: 75cm H x 50cm W x 35cm D
Litre Capacity: 100
Linear CMs: 160
About the Brand
Samsonite International is the world’s largest travel luggage company. Founded in 1910 in Denver Colorado, Samsonite over the last 100 years has been at the leading edge of innovations in luggage, establishing key industry trends and adapting to evolving consumer needs.
Samsonite products are sold in more than 37,000 points of sale in over 100 countries.
When you buy Samsonite, you know the product is the result of intense research & development ensuring a very high quality made product that will be your trusted travel companion for years to come.
All Samsonite product is covered by their extensive international warranty.
luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.
Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.
Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.
*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped.
Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.
100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!
luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.
Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.