The Osprey Ariel Pro 65 Extra Small Women's Mountaineering Backpack is a versatile design, perfect for both multi-day hikes or multi-week hikes.
Stay comfortable on long hikes with the adjustable hip, shoulder and sternum strap as well as a ventilated back panel. If you are off on a long, difficult climb, this pack has a place to store your trekking poles, ice axe tools and sleeping mat. For day trips, attach the Osprey Daylite daypack to your larger pack. With compression straps, internal reservoir sleeve and more features to make your hike a little easier.
The feature-filled Osprey Ariel Pro 65 Extra Small Women's Mountaineering Backpack is a reliable hiking partner! Shop our complete range of Osprey NZ wide at luggage.co.nz, with free delivery and 100 day returns.
|Warranty||All Mighty Guarantee|
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite® daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Airscape Backpanel
- IsoForm 4 harness and hipbelt
luggage.co.nz provides free delivery New Zealand wide*. However with some sale items may incur shiping, which will be stated on the product.
Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. if you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.
Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.
*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped.
Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.
100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!
luggage.co.nz allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original luggage.co.nz box or packaging.
Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.