Last Updated on by
Here in New Zealand we are extremely blessed that we are only a stone’s throw away from arguably the most beautiful scenery and pristine untouched nature in the world. Our people and culture are steep in historic value and we love to showcase our pride!
When you live in a country as varied as New Zealand everyday can be an adventure. A weekend can be spent lounging around on an untouched beach, and a week away can have you climbing mountains, walking along sky high canopy bridges and swimming in deep crystal clear lakes.
When there are so many adventures awaiting us on our back door, what better place to start your travel story than right here in New Zealand.
Compiled below is our list of must see places within New Zealand
10: Wellington City.
As our country’s beautiful capital, Wellington is a must see for all who wish to explore all aspects of New Zealand’s history. Rich in culture and arts, Wellington is a thriving city that bursts with life! Standing on top of Mount Victoria you will be rewarded with stunning panoramic 360° views of the city and harbour.
- Travel with the Delsey Belfort. *UPDATE: We no longer have this case but click here for some great Delsey alternatives!
9: Tongariro National Park.
One of the oldest heritage parks in the world, Tongariro boasts three stunning volcanoes, the largest ski fields in the North Island and regular snow fall during the winter months. The walk takes between 7-9 hours and showcases the vast, varying landscape that our beautiful country has to offer.
- Travel with the Voyager Colorado Fulltime Backpack. *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some great backpack alternatives!
The capital of Maori culture within New Zealand, Rotorua is a treasured heartland to local and tourist alike. Rotorua is also home to all natural geysers, steamy hot pools, mud pools and lakes that should be on everyone’s bucket list. Also the home of adrenaline, Rotorua boasts a great range of activities such as zorbs and luges! Such a great family holiday destination!
- Travel with the NZLC Fern Suitcase
- Explore with the Voyager Colorado Overnight Bag – *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some great overnight bag alternatives!
If exploring vast cities influenced by many cultures is your thing then look no further than Auckland City. Auckland is a bustling hub of activity that never rests or sleeps. The streets are paved with culture and class and it is easy to get lost within the beauty of this place. Venture to the top of the Sky Tower and view the city from above to really appreciate the size of this place!
- Travel with the Samsonite Lite-Locked Spinner – *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some other great Samsonite suitcases!
The South Island in general is a beautiful part of the world, but Dunedin stands out as a gleaming gem for me. The land and the sea seem to come together perfectly to create some of the most glorious untouched coastline in the world. The animals and birds that visit Dunedin’s shores make it a hot spot for nature lovers and adventurers alike. Venture into the city for a delicious hot drink and warm by the fire.
- Travel with the Samsonite 72HR
- Explore with the Voyager Colorado Backpack – *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some other great travel backpacks!
5: Bay Of Islands.
Regarded as the birth place of New Zealand, The Bay Of Islands is a must see for any keen Kiwi! With 144 Islands, endless glorious beaches and glorious marine life The Bay Of Islands appeal to everyone from all walks of life. Take it easy and relax on the pristine beaches or swim with the dolphins in the bays.
- Travel with the Antler Juno – UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some other great suitcases!
4: Westland National Park.
The home of the Franz Joseph Glacier and Fox Glacier, Westland National Park boasts some of the country’s most spectacular dramatic scenery. With an abundance of stunning rainforests and sheer cliffs this really is a photographers dream.
- Travel with the Voyager Rio Superlight Wheeled Backpack – *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some other great wheeled backpacks!
If action and adventure is your thing, then you can’t look past Queenstown! Known as the home of adventure, Queenstown really has it all! Beautiful scenery surrounds you as you bungee, hand glide and gondolas ride your days away! Winter is when Queenstown really shines, with great ski fields and beautiful white snow Queenstown really is worth of third position!
- Travel with the Samsonite B’lite Xtra Suitcase – *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some other great Samsonite suticases!
- Travel with the Knomo Warwick Briefcase – *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some great briefcase alternatives!
A nominated world heritage centre. Fiordland is breath-taking; it really has to be seen to be believed. Steep mountains, historic rainforests and glorious waterfalls combine to create an unbelievable patchwork of beauty.
- Travel with the Voyager Rio Superlight Wheeled Duffle – *UPDATE: We no longer have this item but click here for some wheeled duffle alternatives!
The Coromandel Peninsula showcases the best of New Zealand’s scenery all in one area. The world’s tallest ferns tower over the dramatic rainforests, the sandy white beaches seamlessly transition into the bluest oceans and the quaint coastal towns welcome all who visit. Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach are stand outs, offering stunning and unique experiences suitable for the whole family. Take your time to explore the Coromandel Peninsula in all her glory.
- Travel with the Samsonite Engenero Suitcase
Where have you visited and what would be on your bucket list?