Boxy, with maximum 80/20 packing capacity, the Samsonite Polygon range is a must-have for your next overseas adventure. Complete with wheel brakes, the Polygon has plenty of features to ensure your journey runs smoothly. With double spinning wheels for maximum manoeuvrability and internal packing space to ensure organisation, you can’t go wrong with the Samsonite Polygon!

A fast favourite here at luggage.co.nz, here’s why the Samsonite Polygon is our choice for Luggage of the Month!

Samsonite Polygon

Luggage of the Month: Samsonite Polygon

Ultra-luxurious, the Samsonite Polygon is available in a small 55cm carry-on size, a medium 69cm checked size and a large 75cm checked size too. All three cases have four doubles spinning wheels, complete with brakes. You’ll also find sturdy telescopic handle systems and top and side grab handles for retrieving your suitcases from the baggage claim carousel. With an in-built TSA approved combination lock, your essentials are kept secure and safe from wandering hands.

80% of the packing space is found on one side of the suitcase, with the remaining 20% on the other. This takes up less space in your hotel room, and allows you to utilise maximum packing capacity. Inside you’ll find two central dividers, two sets of compression cross-ribbons and an assortment of zippered pockets for organising smaller items. Samsonite PolygonThe Samsonite Polygon comes in a Deep Blue colour, as well as a Dark Grey. Starting from $279.00, the Samsonite Polygon range is available in a range of different sets and colours combinations to suit the traveller.

Travel in style and rock up to the airport ready to turn heads with the Samsonite Polygon! Shop the Samsonite Polygon NZ wide at luggage.co.nz with free shipping and easy 100 day returns!

Check out the product video below for the Samsonite Polygon: