Have you recently purchased a Samsonite Cosmolite suitcase from luggage.co.nz but aren’t quite sure how to set the built in TSA lock? There is no need to worry! The team here at luggage.co.nz have put together an easy to follow instructional video that will make setting your Samsonite Cosmolite lock a breeze!
- Code will be pre-set as 0-0-0
- Slide large square button on across from left to right to pop zip pullers out.
- Open the suitcase, find your instructions in one of the inside pockets and read through.
- Close Suitcase and make sure dials are set to 0-0-0 to begin.
- Use a pen or pencil to push the small reset button in, it should stay in when pen removed.
- Set your combination by turning the number dials to your choice of combination code.
- Push the large button across from left or right, this will make the small reset button pop back out.
- Your Samsonite Cosmolite lock code has now been set.
- Memorize or write down the code and keep somewhere safe. To change your code repeat steps 5-8, beginning on the current code.
If you bought your Samsonite Cosmolite from us here at luggage.co.nz and require any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 300 091 and our friendly team will do our best to help you out!